Sunday, October 5, 2014

Pumpkin Harvest Dunking Cookies


MIA- missing in action.... that's what I've been lately as far as this blog is concerned I couldn't believe it when I saw the date of my last post! Actually, I've made a lot of the recipes from the list, just never had time to photograph  or write a post. Vacation, school starting, blah, blah , blah.....



Fall seems to finally be finding it's way to Israel (slowly and with many days of sharp reminders of the hot summer) and that cool evening breeze makes me long for the falling leaves and autumn colors of Upstate New York. None of that here.





















So these cookies, called Pumpkin Harvest Dunking Cookies ( in my opinion, a long name for pumpkin oatmeal cookies) were just the thing to get back into the swing of writing. Simple, quick to prepare (I used canned pumpkin- not the pie filling, just pure pureed pumpkin) and delicious enough to eat unbaked (for me that is!)

The addition of chocolate chips was an option but .. hello, who would leave out chocolate chips when they are an option!?
Not the most elegant looking cookies in the world but just right alongside of a cup of tea or coffee- to dunk in, of course!

You can find the recipe at Baked Sunday Mornings. 
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Yes they are just a oatmeal pumpkin cookie...everyone here likes them! Yours look very yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you!